Whatever your needs, we can help!
With decades of experience and first-class machines, our shop can make it happen.
Welcome to Threaded-Insert
Designed for secure and permanent set threads in cast and molded plastics, metals or ceramics.
- Molded and epoxy set inserts
- Press set inserts
- Slotted and self-tapping inserts
How we can help…
Our current minimum order is $900/ Line item. At this quantity we can offer the very lowest pricing
Please compare OUR prices to your current threaded insert costs…
- Large sizes available
- Proprietary thread locking available
- Standard inch/metric threads
- Materials: 303SS, 316SS, 12L14 hardened steel, brass, anodized aluminum, nickel and zinc dichromate plating
- Design/engineering/testing services for your problem torque/pullout applications
- Online pricing tables for generic sizes and quantities
See example photos of threaded inserts installed. Cross-sections and intallation techniques
See new and cutting edge uses of threaded inserts in various mediums such as carbon fiber and wood.
Below are some of the threaded inserts that we offer. If you don't see exactly what you need then give us a call and we will quote it.